TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FREE COLLECTION OF ORDERS IN CALDAS DA RAINHA
Our production studio is now in Caldas da Rainha! Your online orders can be picked up at this location free of charge. We are in a residential area with easy access and parking. You must select the respective delivery method at the end of your order.
Your order will be available for pickup on the same day if it is placed before 3pm (working days). If it takes place after 3 pm (working days), it will be available for collection on the following working day.
For more information, please contact us.
1. Your item (s) will always be transported in appropriate packaging so that it reaches the recipient in perfect condition, all year round.
Shipping costs will be added to all orders, which will be offered for purchases over 50 €.
All orders completed after 12:00 noon on Thursday, will be delivered from Monday of the following week, as during the weekend no orders are delivered.
Only orders with delivery address in Mainland Portugal and Peninsular Spain will be accepted.
2. It is essential to have someone present to receive your order, as we only guarantee the entire quality of the product up to the delivery time limit. After that time we are not responsible for the quality and / or presentation of the product.
3. If no one is found at the address indicated to receive the order within the defined time, the carrier will try to contact the number provided in the purchase order in order to arrange another time / delivery date. In case of impossibility of telephone contact, delivery will be scheduled for the following day.
4. If within a week it is not possible to deliver, for reasons attributable to the customer, we consider the final impossibility of delivery of the product, without the right to any refund.
5. The customer data must be filled in completely and correctly. Its incorrect or incomplete filling may imply the non-dispatch of the order or prevent the successful dispatch and delivery.
Orders completed by 12:00 will be delivered between 1 to 2 business days. If this does not happen, we ask that the customer contact us in order to check the status of the situation.
1. Macarons should always be kept in a dry and cool place, and should therefore not be exposed to the sun, heat, or humid environments. That is why we take special care in your transport, especially in the summer season.
2. We guarantee all conditions during transport, even with high external temperatures, until the delivery deadline. After that time we cannot be responsible for the quality and presentation of the product. That is why we say that the presence of someone at the address of the recipient is essential to receive your order (even if not directly the recipient himself).
1. You can pay for your order through ATM reference, MB Way transfer or debit / credit card.
1. Since we work with sensitive products, it is not possible to refund the value of the same (s) or any changes from the moment they are sent.
However, if you notice any abnormalities with your order, we ask that you contact us.
1. You can make your complaint to the email email@example.com, through the mobile number 916110467 or, if you wish, through the online complaints book.
1. For more information do not hesitate to contact us by email, via private message (Facebook Messenger), using the form or by calling 916110467. Thank you!